Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Friday, May 20, 2005

My voicemail's been leaked to the internet

Now that the cat's out of the bag, I might as well provide you the drunken, coked-up transcript of the voicemails that got away from me...No, I'm not ashamed or embarassed, just proud:

I wanna fucking go crazy with you. ... You are so fucking hot, and I wanna eat you, and I want you to suck my cock, and I want to fuck you. ... Let's do it, you are so fucking hot, leave me a voicemail. I'm going to the bathroom, leave me a voicemail. ... I told Angie that you were into her. ... I want to lick your pussy and make you cum so much. ... I want you badly, I know you want me. ... I am so fucking into you. You have to pay attention to Angie, but let's have fun. I wanna fuckin' eat you and fuck you and suck your tits and watch you eat Angie and lick your ass. I'm so fucking into you, it's incredible. Uhm, check this message, and then just say to me, "Yes." ... I wanna fuckin' suck your pussy, talk dirty to you, watch you and Angie eat each other, suck my cock, beat off on your face. Get another woman up, hire a hooker. Let's get crazy, get some coke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home