Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

Thoughts that crossed the mind of the Rog today ...

I want to show my lesbian lover the pot pies I selected for lunch today.
---
If I had a vagina it would be the best vagina. I would keep it squeaky clean and share its beauty with everyone.
---
Margaret Thatcher is a feminist icon for the 21st century!
---
Does identifying with R.E.M's "Losing My Religion" mean that I'm gay, or just that I celebrate diversity?
---
Lesbians from North Dakota are impostors.
---
Fantasy Football is just that.
---
title for my new book:
How to make love to a woman like a Lesbian making love to another woman (who may or may not be a Lesbian but is certainly bisexual because all women are)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home