Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

If I wanted to hear what you had to say, I'd take my cock out of your mouth

Well, that was one busy weekend. I don't know who decided to tell the female residents of Horse Cockles Retirement Center that Roger gave special Mother's Day cab rides but honestly! I've never eaten so much septegenarian bearded clam in my life! Talk about the old man in the canoe - heads up and Props to Big Red!

Personal to Stoopie: Look, don't sully up the message boards with requests for sex. Besides, I'm the one who's supposed to ask the client if they "Want a date?" You know where to find me - in the bathroom of the bus station, preferably the second stall, the one in the back (it's a little larger, so it allows for a few more possibilities).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home