Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Friday, April 22, 2005

Just because I like to spank you doesn't mean we're friends

Look, we all know I'm a nice and desirable guy - I have to beat off women with sticks and men with my hands every other day!

But lately things have been a little tense around the office, George's, and the Department...and I mean, Really!

Just because I have spanked, sodomized, fellated or cunnilated you does not mean we're friends!

Haven't I told you this a hundred times?

No, no...look, I hear you. Just because I sobbed in your arms last night doesn't mean that we're buddies. We were just two ships that passed in the night, or rather, a Titanic crashing into a hot hot iceberg that was melting from how hot it was.

And yes, I meant to tell you about the infection, but it slipped my mind in the heat of passion. It's not like we're pals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home