Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Friday, April 29, 2005

Let Me Rock You Tonight

Back when I was growing up in Manchester, I used to love being on the crest of my manhood. I'd strut my stuff downtown, get some action at the arcade, make some hookups with the cross country team out by the archery range, etc. It was kind of like that Rolling Stones song that says "All the daughters, all the sons, all were welcome, all would come."

What I wanted to mention was that you haven't been coming to my semi-nude pancake breakfasts on Elizabeth Street. What's the problem? Have I done something to offend you? Look, MY penis always works, it's my ass that I have troubles with.

By the way, my friend Phil Kirk makes some great art.

Now Playing: "High, High, High", Paul McCartney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home