Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Man Date

now, granted, I may both be old-fashioned and socially progressive, but apparently they're hiring New York Times reporters from Ames or somewhere:


Anyone who finds a date with a potential romantic partner to be a minefield of unspoken rules should consider the man date, a rendezvous between two straight men that is even more socially perilous.


(Note that the article is written by a woman. I'm not complaining, just saying if I had that kind of luck several of my papers may have already been published in the few remaining feminist journals.)

((It's almost like me writing a book on cunnilingus, except that I know what I'm talking about.))

Granted also that when I am meeting my men, I usually have the crutch of several alcoholic beverages, playing cards, sporting events, television, juke-boxes, the authority of the cab or the insitution, etc., etc., but that is all beyond the point. The point is, I am a good man date, and I dare any one of you wusses to be as good a Man Date as me.

Although rumor has it that Zornig likes to visit an Art Museum or two, particularly if you leave him a plate of fresh fruit the next morning to show that he's not just a piece of meat.

Except, like me, he is just a piece of meat, one that likes to get passed around! Here's to sharing the beef jerky, boys! No carbs and high in protein...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home