Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Sex to Go? Call White House Press Office

An interesting article appeared on World Net Daily yesterday...

the short and curlies of it seem to be that the Bush administration has been employing a male prostitute to field easy questions during tough press conferences.

Obviously, Carl Rove's ideas of a fantasy coincide with mine, and what better merging of flesh and ideology, fantasy made real than a male prostitute whoring himself to the Right-Wing hegemony? It beats the Log Cabin Republicans by a long shot...

I'm tempted to ditch this town and start driving a cab in D.C., somewhere I can put all my skills to use, and get some appreciation for change...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Roger said…

    Look, Poot Scoot, I know all about golden showers - my friend Angie is kind of fixated on them. I think Janet has an attractive hairdo - I think its been referred to as "Presenting", and Larry's looks pretty good too, if you've seen it in the right light in the back of the cab.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Cootersnack said…

    Peeing is gross! I close my eyes when I pee, unless I'm being paid money to do it.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Cootersnack said…

    I'll pee on it for three-fifty. If you want, I'll eat asparagus first but that's an extra two bucks and two hours.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home