Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Thursday, March 03, 2005

What's More Sexy than Football?

Hockey! Does anyone else see a Swedish version of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit in the offing?

Speaking of Law and Order, calls out to anyone else out there with a Jerry Orbach fantasy like me.

In my fantasy, I'm a NYC cabbie. But I'm not fresh meat—I'm a seasoned driver. I know Manhattan and the five boroughs like I know Holland Tunnel hand-jobs.

It's a cold, wet winter night and Briscoe is on assignment. Jack McCoy has been giving him a hard time, Internal Affairs is pissed off, and he's been given a bunch of grief by one of his ex-wives. He's investigating the murder of an illegal Russian Doctor/prostitute who is in with the Russian mob and is possibly the murderer of someone in the Chinese mafia, in a plot involving African blood diamonds, a pedophile commedian, and the Westminster Dog Show.

Anyway, I pick him up in the cab and he's hungry, so we stop by a wonderful NYC deli and get something incredibly greasy and delicious. As he pays me when I drop him off at the crime scene, his hand brushes mine and our eyes lock-

I gotta go...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home