Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Wherefore art thou, Doctor?

Look, I'm not addicted to the Doctor or their web site. I mean, I only check in 3 or 4 times a week. But that's beside the point. I am being driven crazy by the fact that "The Doctor & gang are NOT in! The McGillicuddy's website will be back online soon. The gang is undergoing extensive Nip&Tuck surgery and will look better than ever when they return. In the mean time, you can contact us by using the email links below and you can visit the Dr. McGillicuddy's General Store to purchase clothing, gear and other goodies."

So what's a cabbie to do? If you love me, I suggest you buy me something to tide me over until I can play a mentholmint online flash game the way I have always wanted to. Try this(I am thinking of the stadium blanket, to fuck you on, so you don't get grass stains everywhere. Because I'm a nice guy).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home