Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Saturday, February 12, 2005

I Just Love Queer Beer

...but never when I'm driving the cab.

News reports come from Switzerland of a new, gay lager called Queer Beer. Unfortunately, they don't show what the label looks like. I wonder whether they're going to go for the triangle, or not, or the rainbow, or whatever. Remember when the rainbow used to mean pan-Africanism? But I digress.

This reminds me of my idea from the 80s for a beer called "Iowa Homophobe", that would be served in a really phallic shaped bottle. There was something about the thought of rednecks putting it to their lips that appealed to me at the time, and still does. Plus, I had a deal with some of Janet's beer distributor friends and we were going to get it in at least 4 places in Cedar County (the Valley, Cedar Bluff, Herb and Lou's, and the Presidential Motor Lounge), but then Janet started bartending in Johnson County and everything fell through.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home