Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Friday, July 01, 2005

Say Hello to Jolly Roger

Gay Roger, Roger the Wad, or my hacker nome de plume "LeZB1Guy69", I'm a sexual cabbie with a difference. I thought that maybe like the artist once formerly known as and now once again known as Prince perhaps I should work off of my growing internet and local notoriety and come out with a kind of symbol or logo or icon to help better represent me and my brand identity.

And what better symbol than something based on the classic art of Piracy? Men with more men for months at a time on a boat, getting tanned and in-shape, never mind a little scurvy. Plus, think of all the possibilities of hooks and peg legs (mind the splinters!) for play!

So today I'm announcing my new logo. Don't mind the fact that I can't really see the rainbow what with being color blind: it's the thought (and the gay actions) that count:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Roger said…

    Janet, you must have been drunk. I think you meant Cedar Valley at the beginning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home