Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Fill My Eyes with that Double Vision

Do you think it makes any difference that because of my disability, the homo rainbow flag looks like the German flag to me?

Does that mean that German homosexuality is more hot? Leatherboys come in all nationalities and flavors, but a little bee on the wall says no one wears leather, latex, or spandex like the Berliners under Communist control (hint: Totalitarian regimes are great for instigating outlaw sex).

I was going through my library the other day to give Cooter a sack full'o self-help books along with some of my expired Ritalin when I remembered the "Hot or Not" contest she had told me about. So I included several Hitler books in her sack. Usually, comparisons to Hitler are good for one's self image.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Cootersnack said…

    My eyes are so NOT filled with doublevision, you gout-infested whore! And just because you think Hitler looks sexier than Rob Halford means diddly-twat to me. Jeff is a pig.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home