Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Kudos to the Fall Lesbians

I just realized amongst my busy schedule that I forgot to do a follow-up to the special Fall Colors of Lesbian Hickory Hill Park session I did a few weeks ago.

First, hats off to all the lesbians, and to those timid "first-timers" that showed up at registration with closed knees. A few shots of the Doctor and some ripped tunes took care of those inhibitions.

Anyway, it was a great success. We all learned many things, about our bodies, and our needs.

One thing that for me was a real eye-opener is how much lesbians are moved to make love competitively by having me and some of my football/poker buddies all drunk and everything sitting in lawn chairs and vomiting occasionally just egging them on. Who would have thought?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home