Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Sunday, October 02, 2005

When She Is Ready, She Will Come

I was free-falling with the Doors the other night - you know, musically speaking. Just a way to keept track of myself away from the MAN when I'm not sucking or laying pipe for the MAN. (Few people realize that Jim Morrison didn't die in 1970 or 1972 or whatever, but leaved in West Liberty above the New Strand Theater until 1988 when he was killed in a pedestrian street accident by my old lover Don Skahill - but, hell, that's a much longer, fucked up, and different story).

Anyway, when last we checked in, we were talking about Fudge Dipping, Jeffing, or Cootersnacking depending upon your take or upon whom your source of fudge is. Let me add one to your list: when you stick your finger up the butt of a drunken sorority girl's father after a football game while there is a circle jerk going on in the cab and then everyone licks the finger it's called a "Dark Hawkeye". Mostly done after a humiliating defeat.

Anyway, speaking of games, man, my ass is sore after hauling 700 people in my cab on Saturday and blowing, jacking off or being fucked by half of them. Man, you have to do something if you want to go to Harvard someday.

regarding the title: or maybe not

1 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Roger said…

    Willie B -Few people realize it, but RUAS is the cure for depression. Because if the RUAS is rough enough, your body doesn't have time or inclination to be depressed. Trust me on this.

    How did 1 Romantic Wedding know to find me? There is no better present for the new bride than a whopping dose of RUAS topped off with some MudJacking. Particularly if she's wearing white.

    I love blog comments; you meet the most interesting peoplef

     

Post a Comment

<< Home