Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Friday, November 11, 2005

I've got to get a Toyota

According to this article from good old Canada, Toyota has featured two women kissing in their Corolla ad.

Sure, I've always kind of liked Subarus, but they didn't appeal to A-List Lesbians the way Toyotas do. They appealed more to the second-string, bench-warming lesbians.

Sure, I hear you, all lesbians were created equal. It's just that some are more equal than others.

Rosa Parks died so that hot young lesbians could have sex on public transportation, and as a man who very nearly requires a Chauffeur's license, it brings a tear to my eye that these days, lesbians can have all the sex they want to, for free, in my cab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home