Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Friday, January 21, 2005

Some bands kind of suck...

Now, I'm not the kind of guy who sits around drinking cases of beer and watching videos on MTV. I'm the kind of guy who likes to drink beer while watching Men Play Football. We all know what I'm talking about. But every once in a while you flip through the channels and see something so wrong that you have to say something...

So, Coheed and Cambria - you've been served! Your lead singer has possibly the worst look ever what with that scraggly, pubic goatee and the double-pierced lower lip. Besides that,

  • Band name totally sucks. Like, what the fuck, we're losers!
  • Writing a song called "The Crowing" is lame ass bullshit. How about writing one called "The Dumping"? I might be interested in that.
  • Look at this picture of them shouting out "Fuck me! I'll suck you! Blumpkin? Yeah, I love that! Where do I sign?":





In the video, you get to see Pube Face (the singer) hanging up his panties to dry. This is the high point of the video, since, like a metaphor such as Texas, wet panties are irreproachable. But then he/she (usually androgyny lends some interest, but with unfortunately hideous pudenda-like visages, what can you do?) starts singing like a girl, and it all goes to hell.

Just to make sure you've understood the lesson - "Coheed and Cambria sucks ass!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home