Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Friday, January 21, 2005

I don't care whether Spongebob is gay. What matters to me is: how gay is he?

As if outing Spongebob, Barney, or Winnie the Pooh was news to anyone.

I mean, really, who hasn't taken a bath with a friend, or a room-mate, or a taxicab customer...or someone they met at the bus station, or grocery store, or that clerk at the video rental store...or your landlord, or that guy that mows the lawn, or that webelo selling candy bars...


2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Reuben Reviewer said…

    The other evening on the way to the pub I tried to drop names with the cabbie who picked me up...

    Me: "Is Roger working tonight?"

    Cabbie: "No, Roger works the day shift."

    Me: "Really, Roger told his friends he works the night shift."

    Cabbie: "Nope."

    Me: "We're talking gay Roger, right?"

    Cabbie: "I'm not sure about his sexual orientation, but now that you mention it the dispacter does get a lot of requests for 'the gay taxi'."

    Me: "Hmmm, I guess Roger found his niche. He must work his ass off for tips."

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Dave said…

    Coincedentally my only run in with Spongebob (he's got square pants right?) was in a big yellow taxi Allison Krauss was singing merrily in the trunk about some carparks or some shit. Anyway Spongebob stuck his tongue down my throat then refused to pay his share of the cab ride. I feel like a slut.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home