Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Fran Tarkenton Unbound

If you know me, you know that I'm a sucker for the Vikings, and there's a soft spot in my heart for that paragon of quarterbacks, the lovely Miss Fran Tarkenton. And if you know me even better, you know I'm a sucker for a motivational speaker. One of the best orgasms of my life was in the back of a Holiday Inn conference room while the Dale Carnegie spokesperson motivated me to ever greater heights of pleasure. So the combination of the two leads me to "What Losing Taught Me About Winning". Almost up there with Fran's lovely attempt at a novel.

I'm off to retro crush to read more about Gay Football.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home