Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm Always Ahead of the Curve

Just a few examples of inimitable Rog-ness:

I was telling everyone that "Dave Matthews is Shit" or "Dave Matthews is shitty" or "Stay away from that Disgusting South African Crap" for years before he released 800 gallons of his piss and shit on the denizens of Chicago. Have you ever seen reality mimic 'art' so perfectly?

I told Zornig for YEARS that a drunk like him should not have a glass coffee table. Period. He also shouldn't be allowed anything sharper than a butter knife or be allowed to use any utensils other than a plastic Spork, but these realities will come with the fullness of time.

I gave up on the majority of pork products years ago. Someday in the future, when you're living either in your internment camp or in your compound somewhere out in the Rockies and you're dying of Pork Cancer you're going to look back on me and my divine light of rightness and not quite smile. Please Note: This has nothing to do with my Ass, that is a completely different subject that will be addressed later in my forthcoming online novel, Ass Be Not Proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home