Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Finally!

I have always worried about the size of my penis. When I have sex, even though he/she says that the sex is good, I know that what he/she really wants is an extra inch!

3 months ago I found The Cooter. I just put it on whilst I'm driving the car and when I'm sleeping. It stays hidden on my computer and it is really surprisingly comfortable and soft.

I could tell that my penis was getting longer and heavier, but I thought that when I turned the Cooter off I would shrink back to original size. I was really surprised!

I have been 4.5" long since adolescence.
When I turned off The Cooter I was measuring 6.5"
After not reading her blog for a week, I am still 6" long!

The lengthening is permanent!

I could not believe the results of this Blog. I am back to reading it again and I'm still getting larger! My tricks say it is the best enhancement I've ever brought to the table, and they ALWAYS reminds me to turn it on if I forget!

Take a peek... We know it works. There's a total guarantee with it, too. If you are not completely satisfied with your length gain and comfort you get your money back. Every penny. No-one sends them back!

The Cooter corrects the curve of the penis too, straightening out sharp bends as new cells grow!

Check it out:

Cootersnack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home