Roger's Gay Taxi

Confessions of a taxi driver addicted to the 'Doctor', pizza and Cubs baseball in no particular order. Not just for women who can't have orgasms

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Reader Mail: The Gay Leading teh Stupid

Dear Gay Roger,

I am a normal, hetero guy, maybe even super-hetero, just like you. I like nothing more than a good football game, a 15-pack of beer and a lesbian video going on in the background. I've had _lots_ of chicks (over four, if you count the heavy petting with my cousin when I was 15).

Anyway, my current girlfriend has an extra large clitoris. In fact, it's larger than my penis. I just thought I should write you to double check: If she fucks me up the ass with it, there is nothing gay about that, is there?

Yours,

Desperately Seeking Anal


Dear Desperately Seeking Anal,

No, unfortunately there's nothing gay about that. But you may have proven the existence of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home